As a member of the Digital Force, you will be supporting the Digital Trust Buildout for global organizations. Together, we will enhance and bolster the security and privacy landscape, ensuring the right controls, in the right places, at the right time, through activities that include:
– Lead the growth of our Digital Trust Service offerings. This includes but is not limited to developing and defining the strategic direction of our Cyber Advisory practice and related service offerings. In addition, collaborate with our Global Advisory services leadership team and Industry sector leaders to develop go-to-market strategies relevant to the industry sectors.
– Lead the delivery of Digital Trust services such as performing security assessments/audits, developing security roadmaps, and conducting technical security assessments—own accountability and responsibility for delivering client projects per the Company’s core values.
– Lead the growth of our strategic partnerships with solution vendors per the company’s strategic direction. This includes but is not limited to building a pipeline of opportunities with our strategic partners, building a team of Digital Trust professionals in collaboration with our global Advisory leads and delivering projects for our clients. Strive to become the #1 security partner for strategic alliances.
– Drive planning and execution of Cyber Security & Privacy roadmaps and technology enhancements. Assess applications and architecture to ensure current implementations align with industry guidelines, best practices, and management-approved standards.
– Support the buildout of our go-to-market solutions (e.g., digital trust-in-the-box product) in aligning the Company’s vision and strategic vendor alliances.
– Operationalize our service offerings in alignment with our strategic direction for cybersecurity services and solutions.
– Oversee, manage, and deliver client engagements while building long-term relationships. Responsibilities include but are not limited to executing project activities, performing quality reviews, handling escalations, and managing profitability.
– Drive account/client-specific growth of our services, including but not limited to identifying opportunities, preparing Statement of Work (SOW), responding to Proposal (RFP, RFI etc.) and pricing new opportunities. Lead client conversations such as client presentations and product/solution demonstrations.
– Serve as an internal and external evangelist for our solutions offering for the market, partnering cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product Management/Engineering and key customers.
– Manage, grow, and mature cybersecurity consulting team towards industry solutions and achieve deep integration with the Cybersecurity and privacy solution areas, where industry specialists and practice leads will drive the go-to-market strategy for the security offerings.
– Achieve short and long-term financial and operational goals through enhanced efficiency and productivity.
– Build a collaborative, high-performing team by hiring, coaching, and retaining talents.
– Participate in acquisition, integration, divestments, and strategic alliances.
– Build and manage strategic relationships with corporate CIO, CISO, CTO and other IT and Business stakeholders.
– Take accountability for monitoring and tracking offering revenue, working across solution areas and leveraging delegation within the global/regional security leadership team.
– Keep pace with the changes and monitor the market to identify opportunities to get ahead of the curve, either with new technology or new partner solutions.
– Monitor the market and the competition, keeping an eye on potential acquisition targets.
– Be the agent of cultural change within the region at the leadership and sales levels to improve security mind share.
– Where appropriate, document and maintain operating procedures and supporting internal documentation
– Other duties as assigned